We have two types of letting: holiday rental and long term accommodation. Holiday rental is available all year round. Long term accommodation is available from 1 October - 31 May. For holiday rental, prices depend on the season. In general, the months of June, July, August and September are considered high season, as well as two-four weeks around the Christmas period. For the actual dates, please see further down.
Weekly bookings are on a Saturday to Saturday basis. Check-in time is at 4 pm; check-out time is 11 am. Prices include the use of the infra-red sauna/steam sauna.
Low season - 5500 SEK/week (price for entire cottage):
1 Feb 2015 - 31 May 2015
1 Oct 2015 - 18 Dec 2015
Low season - (Long) weekends (prices per person):
Long weekend (3 nights): 1500 SEK
Weekend (2 nights): 1000 SEK
High season - 8500 SEK/week (price for entire cottage):
1 June 2015 - 30 Sept 2015
19 Dec 2015 - 9 Jan 2015
High season - (Long) weekends (prices per person):
Long weekend (3 nights): 2800 SEK
Weekend (2 nights): 2100 SEK
* weekend stays are not available between Midsummer's (19 June 2015) and 31st of August
cleaning (including change of linnen and towels): 800 SEK/week*
deposit: 1 week's rent
* final cleaning at the end of your stay is obligatory
Long term accommodation:
9500 SEK/month excl. electricity, amenities, VAT
- cleaning (including change of linnen and towels): 800 SEK/week - optional
- amenities such as waste disposal, internet, TV-licence
- final cleaning at the end of your stay is obligatory: 1500 SEK
- deposit: 2 months' rent
For both holiday rental and long term accommodation:
All deposits are paid back in full if the property is left in the same condition as it was upon arrival.
Upon your arrival, you will be asked to sign a checklist regarding the property.
At the end of your stay, the property will be checked by the owners checked against the checklist and any damages will be deducted from the deposit. Deposits will be refunded to your account at the latest 2 weeks after your leave.
Payment and cancellation policy:
For holiday rental:
We ask our guests to pay 25% of the total amount due upon confirmation of the booking. The remaining 75% is due at least 10 weeks prior to arrival. In case of non-payment within the aforementioned time frame, the booking will be cancelled without refund of the pre-payment.
- cancellation more than 10 weeks prior to arrival: 10% of the total amount
- cancellation 10-5 weeks prior to arrival: 25% of the total amount
- cancellation 5-2 weeks prior to arrival: 50% of the total amount
- cancellation 2 weeks prior to arrival: 100% of the total amount
For long term accommodation:
The initial payment is due 1 month in advance. All consecutive payments are due 1 month in advance, on the 26th of that month or the following bank day in case the 26th is a bank holiday; e.g. rent for February is paid on 26th January.
Termination of short term accommodation can be done at 1 month's notice by both the landlord and the guest.